HERE FOR CONSTRUCTION BOOKS
HERE for Construction Internship/co-op Suggestions
This website is maintained by Dr.
Bradford Sims, Dean of the College of Technology at Indiana State University
Learn More About our Construction Management Programs that include a BS in Construction Management and a complete online Ph.D. in Technology
EARN A Ph.D. in CONSTRUCTION
MANAGEMENT DEGREE or Human Resource Development COMPLETLY ONLINE FROM AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY
Indiana State University, Bowling Green State University, University of Central Missouri, East Carolina University, and North Carolina A&T are all members of this consortium degree
VISIT THE AMERICAN COUNCIL FOR CONSTRUCTION EDUCATION
ConstructionEducation.com recommends Netmotivated for websites
*New Graduates of 4-yr Construction
Management Programs Experienced National Average Starting Salaries in
2012 of $40-$50K*
By clicking here
you can find 2011 construction salary information
You will need to choose from a position title and
then select from either a General Contractor, Electrical Contractor,
CM firm, Mechanical Contractor, Design-Build firm, or a Specialty Contractor.
This information is brought to you by PAS
your Online OSHA Safety or Human Resource Course Click Here
Need a job or have a position to fill? - Contact Adams Consulting Group by Clicking Here
Construction Industry Facts
State of the Construction Industry 2002 - 2012
According to U.S. Department of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Construction is the only goods-producing sector in which employment
is projected to grow.
- Construction employs approximately 6.9 million individuals annually.
- 80% of construction firms have fewer than 10 employees, only 1%
employ 100 or more and .1% of construction firms employ over 500 individuals.
- The value of construction put in place in 2003 totaled $916 billion
representing 8% of the nation's gross domestic product (GDP).
- From June 2003 to June 2004 construction jobs added 193,000 employees
- nearly one out of seven new non-farming jobs.
Why Choose a Job in the Construction Industry when Going
- Continued Shortage of Qualified Personnel - This leads to high placement and high starting salaries. National average starting
salary for CM majors is $42,000 per year.
- Aging work force (avg. 47 yrs. old) - More jobs than students graduating
now and in the future.
- Within next 10 yrs. - 58.4% of jobs in US will be construction related.
- The construction industry second largest employer in US only next
to all government employees including the armed forces.
- Motivated graduates can easily move up the management ladder.
- You can choose your work environment inside or outside or both.
- More about construction contractors and what different jobs entail can be found by reading the different company websites.
Visit the Department
of Labor - Bureau of Labor Statistics Latest Information
WHAT IS CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT?
to ConstructionEducation.com Blog by Email
Buy best and advance technology hydraulic oils and heavy duty lubricants for construction equipments – also for Russia смазочные материалы, гидравлическое масло - Lubrita.ru
Kerui Group is a leading Tower Crane Manufacturers, Expanded Metal Lath by Anping County, Tower Cranes for Sale Manufacturers & Suppliers.
Check out these links to the Jaw Stone Crusher and Steel Ball Supplier for your business
OUT WHAT GRADUATING CM STUDENTS WANT IN AN EMPLOYER - CLICK HERE
$1.99 Web Hosting & Cheap Domains - Click Here
Here will be turned off July 2011. Please move to another email.